Thursday, July 2, 2009

Just so you know...

I'm not a complete idiot..well, not yet anyway. When I created my posts, the comments under the pictures were centered and were supposed to be cut lines for the picture. However, they way they posted, it just looks like I randomly plunked a picture in the middle of my post, veered off the subject and wrote about the picture, then went back to my subject. That is NOT the way it's supposed to be...I'm working on correcting the rest of them, but in the meantime...just know that I'm not a complete idiot...yet!

Merry, Merry!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please leave me a message to say hi!

About Me

I love to cook, decorate, entertain and plan the holidays. I'm wife to one handsome man and mom to three handsome boys, I love God, my family and my country. I'm the one at the small town parade waving the American flag!! Almost all the holidays are celebrated at our house, and we like it that way!!