Monday, July 14, 2008

Catching Up

I didn't do as much over the weekend as I'd planned...life seems to get in the way of our best laid plans and ideas, doesn't it? I wanted to finish up those clipboards from last week, but didn't get around to it...we had so much "regular" stuff to get done this weekend. However, that's the beauty of doing Christmas projects in July...you have plenty of time to get back on track.

So far, the only thing I'm not really happy about is purchasing the stocking stuffers...I've had van problems and have to try to combine my trips to get the most out of a borrowed vehicle...and I've forgotten to add dollar store trips in every time. Hopefully that will be resolved soon...And, stocking stuffers are the topic of discussion this week on the boards at Magical Holiday Home! Check it out!

I need to pick up supplies for this week...actually, I think I'm going to veer slightly off track and focus on finishing up what I've started in previous weeks, and getting ready for our monthly family breakfast on Saturday. The theme is, of course, Christmas in July. I need to finish up the two clipboards I've started, and trim out those drink boxes. I have paper cut for three more, including the toile and checked paper I showed you earlier! Can't wait to make another Sonic run to get more drink boxes!! LOL!

I did get a post it note stand made...I'll show you a picture soon! Meanwhile, here's a link to the discussion on MHH. Click on the link in the first post and look at it...it's cute. Then I'll show you mine!!

What are YOU doing to get ready for Christmas in July?

Merry, Merry!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please leave me a message to say hi!

About Me

I love to cook, decorate, entertain and plan the holidays. I'm wife to one handsome man and mom to three handsome boys, I love God, my family and my country. I'm the one at the small town parade waving the American flag!! Almost all the holidays are celebrated at our house, and we like it that way!!