Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 22

Yesterday I got a lot of clearing and decluttering done in the master bedroom, but not much Christmas prep...but that's ok. I did make another drink carrier, out of the black and white check and toile paper. I like it so much, I might keep it in my kitchen!

Today I'd planned to work on DIBS, but we ended up going to the library and some other errands, then when we got home, it started raining...and you know how I love a rainy day and new books! So, no DIBS.

Tomorrow-DIBS and menus for the entire month of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please leave me a message to say hi!

About Me

I love to cook, decorate, entertain and plan the holidays. I'm wife to one handsome man and mom to three handsome boys, I love God, my family and my country. I'm the one at the small town parade waving the American flag!! Almost all the holidays are celebrated at our house, and we like it that way!!