Saturday, July 26, 2008

Christmas in July party

Today we hosted our monthly family breakfast with a Christmas in July party. It also doubled as Jonah's birthday party. We had 20 for a breakfast of hash brown casserole, breakfast casserole, fresh fruit, bacon, pancakes and biscuits. We also had coffee, tea, assorted juices and chocolate milk! It was fun.

Jonah had a big time at his birthday party...and got loaded....with cash! He thinks he's rich-he has $6o! Not bad for a 7 year old boy!

We had a good time and everyone sat around and talked all afternoon.

Tomorrow I think I'm going to take a break from Christmas in July, then back at it Monday for the last few days. My trip to Chicago is off, due to circumstances beyond my control, so I'll try to think of something fun to do on the 31st so I won't think too much about what I COULD be doing!

What are YOU doing to get ready for Christmas in July?

Merry, Merry!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please leave me a message to say hi!

About Me

I love to cook, decorate, entertain and plan the holidays. I'm wife to one handsome man and mom to three handsome boys, I love God, my family and my country. I'm the one at the small town parade waving the American flag!! Almost all the holidays are celebrated at our house, and we like it that way!!