Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day 23

Man, this month is flying! I can't believe it's almost time for another Rudolph Day!!

Today is going to be rather laid back, as far as Christmas planning..I will make the December daily menus, but I need to wait on the DIBS until I get more sugar. So, I'm thinking I'll put together the ones I need for Jonah's birthday party/family breakfast on Saturday, then do the rest for Christmas on either Saturday or Sunday.

I picked up another drink carrier yesterday...this one will be red and yellow-my two favorite colors!!

I'm watching "The Holiday" on tv right now..very cute! It's set at Christmas time, but it's not really a "Christmas" movie. Very cute.

Ok, I'm off to make some menus.

What are YOU doing to get ready for Christmas in July?

Merry, Merry!
Cathy

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! Please leave me a message to say hi!

About Me

I love to cook, decorate, entertain and plan the holidays. I'm wife to one handsome man and mom to three handsome boys, I love God, my family and my country. I'm the one at the small town parade waving the American flag!! Almost all the holidays are celebrated at our house, and we like it that way!!