Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 30!

It's almost over. Christmas in July has been a blast!

I didn't get to a lot of Christmas again yesterday, but I did work on the clipboard again! I had an inspiration and got the numbers done for the Christmas countdown clipboard. I'm hoping to finish it and the drink carrier today.

I made the boys pinky-promise me that they would help me clean their closet floor tomorrow...check out the Hamlet for details on why! It's in the Thank you section of the post! Necessity calls!

But, tomorrow it's supposed to rain, and I love a good rainy day for crafting and planning! If we work hard today, we can play tomorrow!!

So, today's agenda, Christmas wise:
*finish countdown clip board
*paint and embellish drink carrier
*work on notebook, if time allows

Tomorrow is the day I have scheduled to make Magic Reindeer Dust...I have a jar of red and green glitter reserved just for this project! And an empty pickle jar to store it in!

What are YOU doing to get ready for Christmas in July?

Merry, Merry!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please leave me a message to say hi!

About Me

I love to cook, decorate, entertain and plan the holidays. I'm wife to one handsome man and mom to three handsome boys, I love God, my family and my country. I'm the one at the small town parade waving the American flag!! Almost all the holidays are celebrated at our house, and we like it that way!!