Friday, July 11, 2008

Day 11-Some down time!

Day 11 already!! I'm so pleased with the progress I've made this month. I have several gifts prepared and ideas for a bunch more, as well as my lists and menus made. Plus, the boys have had a blast, too.

Today my "assignment" is to purchase 8 $1 stocking stuffers. I'll look for those when I go to the grocery store later on. I'm sort of out of sorts today-headache, stuffy nose, etc. I am taking some down time this afternoon. Tomorrow is soon enough to make another craft!

Speaking of tomorrow, one of my projects (probably the only one I'll have time to do) is to get my laundry room cleared, cleaned and organized so that I can store all these holiday treasures I've created!

What are you doing to get ready for Christmas in July?

Merry, Merry!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please leave me a message to say hi!

About Me

I love to cook, decorate, entertain and plan the holidays. I'm wife to one handsome man and mom to three handsome boys, I love God, my family and my country. I'm the one at the small town parade waving the American flag!! Almost all the holidays are celebrated at our house, and we like it that way!!