Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Rudolph Day



This is what my Christmas in July tree should look like, if I ever get to it!!

It's July 25! It's not only Rudolph Day, it's five short, fun, sweet, exciting months until Christmas!!! I can't wait!


Today is shopping day again. I'm working on Jonah's Christmas in July/Red Power Ranger birthday breakfast/party (what a combo) and getting the house ready.


I did manage to get another drink carrier painted...it's ended up being a really pretty, goldish yellow. The color on the bottle is called "King's Gold" ..it's a very country color, and I love anything country. Sorry I didn't get it finished in time to post a picture today, but if you hop over to Holiday Hamlet you'll see what I've been up to the last two days! I'm so happy with that progress and direction of that project!


Today during the Virtual Crop time (7-10 pm tonight!) that Ginger has going on I'll be working on favors for the party tomorrow...I'm thinking Christmas crackers...I have a TON of toilet paper rolls! I plan to do these for Christmas Eve breakfast with Lynn's sisters and families and then again for Christmas Eve dinner (see below for details on that!!). But, I have enough to do all of these, and some Thanksgiving ones, too...plus in 5 months, believe me, we'll have plenty more!! Check here for details on the crop!


And, don't forget the chat at My Merry Christmas today and tonight about Magic Elves. Be there or be square!


What are YOU doing to get ready for Christmas in July?


Merry, Merry!


Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Cathy please share your directions for chritmas crackers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please leave me a message to say hi!

About Me

I love to cook, decorate, entertain and plan the holidays. I'm wife to one handsome man and mom to three handsome boys, I love God, my family and my country. I'm the one at the small town parade waving the American flag!! Almost all the holidays are celebrated at our house, and we like it that way!!